Privacy & Policy
All rights reserved.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The type of information collected from the Users, including Personal Information (as defined in paragraph 2 below) and Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined in paragraph 2 below) relating to an individual;
- The purpose, means and modes of collection, usage, processing, retention and destruction of such information; and
- How and to whom New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES will disclose such information.
- 2.COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services;
- insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan);
- other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters.
The information collected from you by DOCTORS PAGES, New India Info Services may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules.
“Personal Information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The SPI Rules further define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call data records.
New India Info Services,DOCTORS PAGES will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without your consent.
- 3.PRIVACY STATEMENTS
- 3.1ALL USERS NOTE:
This section applies to all users.
- 3.1.3All the information provided to New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES by a User, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, is voluntary. You understand that New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as Personal Information or ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ under the SPI Rules, (a) for the purpose of providing you the Services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, (c) for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates (d) for communication purpose so as to provide You a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice, (e) debugging customer support related issues.. New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the End-User for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Website.
- Contacting End-Users for offering new products or services.
- Contacting End-Users for taking product and Service feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
If you have voluntarily provided your Personal Information to New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES for any of the purposes stated above, you hereby consent to such collection and use of such information by New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES. However, New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES shall not contact You on Your telephone number(s) for any purpose including those mentioned in this sub-section 4.1(iii), if such telephone number is registered with the Do Not Call registry (“DNC Registry”) under the PDPA without your express, clear and un-ambiguous written consent.
- 3.1.5 New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Services and, therefore, New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Services, and you agree that you waive any claims against New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES relating to same, and to the extent such waiver may be ineffective, you agree to release any claims against New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES relating to the same.
- 3.1.6You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you. There may be circumstances where New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES will not correct, delete or update your Personal Data, including (a) where the Personal Data is opinion data that is kept solely for evaluative purpose; and (b) the Personal Data is in documents related to a prosecution if all proceedings relating to the prosecution have not been completed.
- 3.1.7If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us email: email@example.com We will retain your information for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes. Please note that your withdrawal of consent, or cancellation of account may result in New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES being unable to provide you with its Services or to terminate any existing relationship New India Info Services, DOCTORS PAGES may have with you.
- 3.1.8If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Services, please send us an email at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY QUESTIONS
Name:Mr.N.V.Rao,New India Info Services, Email: niisdrspages.com ( You send information by email